The iL5 from ILUMINAR Lighting delivers a tuned, full spectrum to your plants. Engineered specifically for propagative and vegetative stages that require lower μmols.
Although primarily for early growth, the iL5 can be lowered to 6”-12” from the top of the plants during the final stages of growth to increase µmol and achieve flower with the 440W model.
The iL5 LED is perfect for rack mounting or stand-alone use with a quick and easy installation and the ability to “daisy chain” several fixtures in a row.
When a compact solution with a lower wattage is needed, but the light output is still a requirement, the iL5 delivers!
- Spectrum Tuned: FS Grow (Full Spectrum Growth)
- High Efficiency SMD LED Array
- Low Profile
- ETL Listed
- 5-Year WarrantyPhysical Specifications:
44” x 39.5” x 4.6” | 1118 mm x 1003mm x 117mm
Lbs: 28 lbs
Kgs: 12.7 kg
- Emitter Type: LED Diodes (various spectrums available)
- PPF: 1100 μmol/s,
- Efficacy: 2.5 μmol/j
- Input Power: 440 Watts
- Input Power: Smart Sensing™ 100V – 277V and 200V-480V l
- Finishing Mounting Height: 6”-12” to top of Canopy
- Emitter Cooling: Passive / Extruded Case
- Dimming / Controllable: 1-10V Controllable (only Dimming)
- Light Distribution +/- 5%: 125º
Waterproof Rating: IP65 for Damp/Wet Conditions
- LED Lifespan (90% of Life): 55,000+ Hours
VOLTS | AMPS | WATTS
120V | 3.60A | 427W
- 208V | 2.04A | 419W
- 240V | 1.76A | 416W
- 277V | 1.51A | 410W
- 347V | 1.22A | 408W
- 480V | 1.18A | 406W